What are some tips to consider when applying?
October 1, 2019
- Consider what is going on day-to-day in your organization and what sets the individual or organization apart from anyone and anything else.
- It is important to effectively tell your organization’s story. Consider the questions as if you were having a conversation: be brief, heart-felt, and meaningful in your responses. Feel free to incorporate information about the specific challenges of 2020 and beyond.
- Select one person as the nominator for your organization or the individual to eliminate multiple entries.
- Have someone proofread and edit your responses before submitting your application.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions.