What is the COVID-19 policy at Salute to Excellence?
September 6, 2022
With guidance from our health partner, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, safety will always be our top priority as we ensure all attendees have an enjoyable experience at this year’s Salute to Excellence awards! We are closely monitoring news and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, and local health agencies regarding in-person events. We will make any necessary changes as new data and recommendations become available to us.
Health and Safety Protocols:
- We advise that attendees should not attend if they have symptoms, a positive test, or were recently exposed (within 14 days) to COVID-19.
- We encourage attendees to wash their hands often and cover coughs and sneezes.
- Frequently touched areas will be sanitized prior to and during the event.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided throughout the venue.
- Cashless transactions will be implemented throughout the venue.
- Mobile-only-ticket policy.
Face Mask Policy:
We support the wearing of masks for any guest who chooses to do so. In accordance with campus guidelines, Belmont follows a Masks Optional Policy.