How should I prepare for site visits?
October 1, 2019
- Please let employees and volunteers know about the site visit ahead of time.
- Consider allowing time for the panelists to chat with the team without interrupting the agency’s flow, but also being mindful of the confidentiality of some agency’s work.
- If you are a small staff or do not have employees, invite your board members to meet with the panelists.
- Remember, that these site visits are to be kept confidential between the organization, the community panelists, and CNM.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions.