What are the benefits of a CNM membership?
At CNM, your mission is our mission. Our job is to help you strengthen your organization and meet your goals. Being a member of CNM means being connected to a network of over 800 nonprofit organizations in Middle Tennessee, and members receive exclusive access to events and discounts on an array of services.
Membership with CNM can help your organization grow, develop, save money, and so much more. Explore our array of member benefits here.
How do I access my account?
CNM launched a new website and database in December 2019. Existing CNM account holders are required to reset their passwords to login to the new website. If you are an existing account holder, please follow the instructions below.
- Proceed to cnm.org/login and hit the Forgot Password? link.
- Type the email address associated with your old cnm.org account and hit Get New Password.
- If you get an error message, you have either used the incorrect email address or you need to create a new account on this page.
- Check your inbox for a password recovery email. If you do not see a password recovery email, check your junk folder.
- Follow the link in the recovery email and proceed to your user dashboard. From there you can manage your contact information, post a job, renew your membership, and view your records.
If you are new to CNM’s website, please begin by creating an account on this page.
Who can be included in my organization’s membership?
All staff members, board members, and volunteers associated with your organization can reap the benefits of your organization’s membership. We encourage you to register all of your nonprofit’s staff members on your CNM account so they can gain access to member pricing, scholarships, communications, and more.