Facilitator: Kevin Trowbridge
For more than a decade, web-based and mobile technologies have been changing the way we interact with information, people and organizations. This half-day workshop is designed for those who want to use social media to advance their organization’s mission.
Topics will include:
- Surveying the digital media landscape
- Creating a research-informed social strategy
- Developing personas to better understand your audience
- Articulating goals and SMART objectives
- Ideating potential strategies
- Creating basic content to engage your audience.
Note: This workshop can be used as an elective for all CNM Certificate programs requiring additional electives for completion.
*Workshop times are Central Standard Time.
April 6th, 2023 from 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Zoom - You will receive a link upon registration
|Member $60 / Nonmember $80 (2.5 hour)||$80.00|
Event Topics & Instructor