Facilitator: Noah Spiegel
Nonprofit organizations with great boards have engaged board members who understand the servant leadership role. In this interactive workshop, participants will learn how a well-functioning board works, what to ask when applying to be on a board, and how to improve board operations while on the board. Learn the legal roles, the moral and organizational responsibilities, and gain a deeper understanding of the aspects of a board of director's work with which you feel you can authentically and enthusiastically engage.
- Learn the role of a board and the roles and responsibilities of a director
- Explore how the board fits into the nonprofit organizational structure
- Discover what board members are supposed to do and the responsibilities
- Learn how to ask the right questions as a board member
- Identify the signs of a successful board
Note: This workshop can be used as an elective for all CNM Certificate programs requiring additional electives for completion.
*Workshop times are Central Standard Time.
|Member $75 / Nonmember $150||$150.00|
Event Topics & Instructor