This month, we are designed to have a stellar panel of representatives to discuss access and equity in education:
- Ashford Hughes: Executive Officer for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Metro Nashville Public Schools
- Greg O'Loughlin: Founder and Executive Director at The Educators' Cooperative
- Mary Laurens Minich, Ed.D.: Director of Academics at LEAD Public Schools
We are excited and ready to engage our community in the topic of education equity and take what we have learned into future collaborations. Come join the conversation!
1. Learn more about equity and access in Nashville's public education system.
2. To network with others in this space and the community at large to build collaborations for work needed locally.
3. To hear and learn about policy around education and ways we can promote equality and equity in our spaces.
Topics Addressed: Education, Youth, Policy, Networking, Collective Impact
Course Level: All
Who should attend: This is open to everyone involved and interested in learning more about the education system.
Event Topics & Instructor