You just got assigned to manage a project...on top of everything else you have to do. Now what? In this workshop, participants will bring a real project example from their work and determine the right method to apply for successful results. Avoid being overwhelmed by learning how to break down the project into parts, apply a system to manage or delegate them, and stay on top of the details until you can deliver the final outcome.
- Gain clarity on a real project and apply a methodology to make it achievable.
- Learn how to understand the problem: clear, measurable, and achievable.
- Discover how to clearly break down a project on a piece of paper to be ready for implementation.
- Chart out the factors/categories for organizing.
- Explore the implementation process and discuss roadblocks.
- Learn how to apply and immediately transfer the project management tools back on the job.
Suggested Career Path: Program Leader (Mid-career nonprofit professionals who lead teams and programs; 5-10 years serving in the nonprofit sector)