The 2020 CEO Conversation Series is generously sponsored by:
Join CNM Consultants Kia Jarmon & Noah Spiegel to learn more about power sharing within your organization.
Explore questions such as:
- How does your modern organization fit into the historical context of how nonprofits are formed?
- How do you as a leader do your own internal work, while helping move toward external progress?
- How can the leadership of your organization (staff and board) distribute power more equitably?
- Discuss common language sharing
- Explore the history of charity v. justice
- Examining one’s self for deconstructing own ideas and biases
- Peer conversation
- Local examples
- Reading list for further info
8:00 - 8:15 – Introductions
8:15 – 9:30 – Program/Discussion
*Networking events are free for current 2020 CNM Members. You must be logged in to receive member pricing.
If you have questions please contact Chelsea@cnm.org.
Event Topics & Instructor