** Due to COVID-19, we are transitioning this workshop to an online Live Classroom using Zoom. You will receive a link to the Zoom session upon registering.
How can your organization write a compelling proposal to increase your chances for funding and maximize your request for funding?
While a grant may not be the answer to all of your problems, the ability to write a proposal that will result in funding is in high demand. This workshop provides practical help with the fundamentals of writing grant proposals and obtaining available funding. In this hands-on session, participants will be able to:
- Assess organizational readiness
- Have an overview on private versus public funding sources
- Learn the 10/60 rule
- Address the proposal fundamentals
- Critique grants
Topics Addressed: grant writing, fundraising, communication
Level: Introductory course for new fundraisers
Who should attend?
- New fundraising professionals.
- Anyone who needs to learn the foundational skills of writing grants for his/her position
Method of Facilitation: very interactive, group work, discussion and presentations
This work will amplify the impact of nonprofits by helping participants:
- Tell the story of their organization and make a convincing case for financial support
- Learn how to write compelling sections of a grant proposal
- Understand specific areas reviewers look for when evaluating grants
- Learn why proposals fail and how to avoid common pitfalls
- Serve on mock grant review panels
|Member $100 / Nonmember $200||$ 200.00|
Event Topics & Instructor