** Due to COVID-19, we are transitioning this workshop to an online Live Classroom using Zoom. You will receive a link to the Zoom session upon registering.
So you know the basics of grant writing... now what?
Come get advanced, in-depth help from an expert. Attendees will complete a writing exercise for a grant opportunity (idea) as the foundation for seeking grant funding. Learn how grant reviewers analyze and review grant proposals.
Through this workshop, participants will:
- Utilize a concept paper and use it to write an effective letter of inquiry
- Write compelling sections of a proposal
- Use the common grant application as a guide for writing grants
- Understand funder pet peeves and how to cultivate funder relationships effectively
Who should attend?
- This workshop is intended for those who already have a basic knowledge of grant writing, who have written grants before, or taken the Basic Grant Writing course. No exceptions.
- CNM Members working toward their Revenue Development certificate.