** Due to COVID-19, we are transitioning this workshop to an online Live Classroom using Zoom. You will receive a link to the Zoom session upon registering.
Are leaders born or made? Research has shown that leadership is a set of practices and skills that can be developed. Here at CNM we have structured our new CNM Leadership Certificate around these practices. This is the third part of a three part series.
This is Part 3 of the Nonprofit Leadership Certificate. You may register for all three core courses for the Fall Cohort by registering within Nonprofit Leadership Part 1 (Fall) workshop, on September 30th.
Here are the dates for the Nonprofit Leadership Certificate - Fall cohort:
Nonprofit Leadership Certificate: Part 1 (Fall) : 9/30/2020
Nonprofit Leadership Certificate: Part 2 (Fall) : 10/21/2020
Nonprofit Leadership Certificate: Part 3 (Fall) : 11/18/2020
The CNM Leadership Certificate has been revamped to incorporate The Leadership Challenge® framework.The Leadership Challenge® is an international bestselling book, workshop, and assessment tool that utilizes from over 30 years of research from authors James Kouzes and Barry Posner. From decades of research, Kouzes and Posner found that great leaders are consistently doing the same key actions, summed up in The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®.
The Leadership Challenge® Workshop will be presented in three parts, allowing participants time to explore each one of these practices in depth. Through an intensive cohort model, participants will have the opportunity for deeper learning and building stronger networks.
In this final session participants will learn the last two Practices of Exemplary Leadership®: Enable Others to Act, and Encourage the Heart. Participants will learn how great leaders empower those around them, keep high performers motivated, and create a positive organizational culture. Participants will share out their completed individualized leadership action plans and make commitments for continuous practice.
Topics Addressed: Leadership Challenge®, The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®
Course Level: Advanced
Who should attend: Individuals who manage others and/or who hold responsibility within an organization
Method of Facilitation: Discussion, strategic questioning, group feedback, presentation
This work will amplify the impact of nonprofits by helping participants:
- Use the Leadership Challenge® framework to better understand what makes a great leader in any organization.
- Understand and practice the 5 Practices of Exemplary Leadership®.
- Identify personal leadership skills through a 360 degree assessment and create an action plan for change.
- Learn how to inspire a team or organization through creation of a strong, synthesized vision.
- Learn best practices for challenging the process and for managing change within an organization
- Practice skills for engage, empower, and encourage the individuals we manage or interact with frequently.
- Participants must sign up for all three parts of the workshop; because the sessions build on each other, participants may not signup for just one or two parts. For those looking to complete the CNM Leadership Certificate, participants must complete The Leadership Challenge® Workshop (Part 1, 2, 3) and then select 3 additional leadership elective courses from the CNM workshop calendar.
|n/a - only sign up through part 1||$ 780.00|
Event Topics & Instructor