Led by experienced TV reporter and presentation skills trainer Mimi Bliss of Bliss Communications (mimibliss.com), this workshop shows you how to tell the story of your nonprofit organization. You’ll learn to develop and deliver a professional presentation, whether you’re speaking to a community group, your board of directors, or a potential donor. The interactive workshop will have opportunities to practice and get feedback.
Topics Addressed: communication, program management, fundraising, leadership, management
Level: Introductory course
Who should attend?
- Novice and experienced public speakers
- Executive team, board members, volunteers, program managers and directors.
- CNM Members working toward their Leadership Development certificate
Method of Facilitation: interactive activities, group discussion, group and individual presentations
This work will amplify the impact of nonprofits by helping participants:
- Connect with your audience and understand how to shift your language.
- Organize your information in a way that creates clarity.
- Use storytelling to enhance engagement.
- Speak so people listen.
- Incorporate effective visuals into presentations.
Nashville, TN 37210
Event Topics & Instructor