** Due to COVID-19, we are transitioning this workshop to an online Live Classroom using Zoom. You will receive a link to the Zoom session closer to the workshop date.
Your ability to deliver a clear, concise and compelling presentation about your nonprofit organization is essential to your success. In this time of uncertainty and unprecedented challenges for the nonprofit sector, funders, volunteers and board members want to know what you’re doing to meet challenges and fulfill your mission.
Led by experienced TV reporter and presentation skills trainer Mimi Bliss of Bliss Communications (mimibliss.com), this workshop shows you how to tell the story of your nonprofit organization. You’ll learn to develop and deliver a professional presentation, whether you’re speaking to a community group, your board of directors, or a potential donor. We’ll cover speaking skills for virtual meetings and video as well as in-person. The interactive workshop includes opportunities to practice and get feedback, including one-on-one coaching with Mimi after the workshop.
Topics Addressed: communication, program management, fundraising, leadership, management
Level: Introductory course
Who should attend?
- Novice and experienced public speakers
- Executive team, board members, volunteers, program managers and directors.
- CNM Members working toward their Leadership Development certificate
Method of Facilitation: interactive activities, group discussion, group and individual presentations
This work will amplify the impact of nonprofits by helping participants:
- Connect with your audience and understand how to shift your language.
- Organize your information in a way that creates clarity.
- Use storytelling to enhance engagement.
- Speak so people listen.
- Incorporate effective visuals into presentations.
Nashvlle, TN 37210
|Member $75 / Nonmember $150||$ 150.00|
Event Topics & Instructor