** Due to COVID-19, we are transitioning this workshop to an online Live Classroom using Zoom. You will receive a link to the Zoom session upon registering.
What is your comfort with negotiating?
Great leaders know that negotiating skills are an essential part of running a successful nonprofit. This workshop utilizes the Harvard Negotiation Program’s model of remaining firm on issues that matter while still preserving valuable relationships. Participants with all kinds of personality types will be given strategies to prepare for negotiation. Participants will leave with a thorough understanding of the interest-based negotiation model and an increased ability to address important interests.
Topics Addressed: relationship building, conflict management, negotiation, communication, leadership, program management, decision making, developing others
Who should attend?
- Nonprofit professionals at the manager and executive level who are interested in further developing their leadership skills.
- CNM Members working toward their Leadership Development certificate.
Method of Facilitation: case studies, interactive, group discussion, group activities
This work will amplify the impact of nonprofits by helping participants:
- Understand the key components to interest-based negotiation model.
- Practice negotiating in a safe environment.
- Address important issues for themselves and their organization that need to be negotiated.
- Work with peers to build relationships and get feedback.
Quotes from previous participants:
"I learned a lot and all I thought about was how great it would be for my coworkers to take this class. They would love this class."
"Awesome! I learned way more than I would have expected. She kept the day flowing, fun, and engaging."
|Member $100 / Nonmember $200||$ 200.00|
Event Topics & Instructor