Topics Addressed: relationship building, conflict management, negotiation, communication, leadership, program management, decision making, developing others
Who should attend?
- Nonprofit professionals at the manager and executive level who are interested in further developing their leadership skills.
- CNM Members working toward their Leadership Development certificate.
Method of Facilitation: case studies, interactive, group discussion, group activities
This work will amplify the impact of nonprofits by helping participants:
- Understand the key components to interest-based negotiation model.
- Practice negotiating in a safe environment.
- Address important issues for themselves and their organization that need to be negotiated.
- Work with peers to build relationships and get feedback.
Quotes from previous participants:
"I learned a lot and all I thought about was how great it would be for my coworkers to take this class. They would love this class."
"Awesome! I learned way more than I would have expected. She kept the day flowing, fun, and engaging."
Nashville, TN 37210
Event Topics & Instructor