Nashville Opera Association
Nashville Opera Association
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Reports to: Creative Director
Email cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Availability: Full-time, Mon- Friday, 9am to 5pm
Nashville Opera is looking for a Marketing and Public Relations Manager to join our Marketing and Development team. This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits. Normal business hours are 9:00AM to 5:00PM Monday through Friday, with occasional nights and weekends during productions and events.
- Oversee the development and implementation of an annual marketing plan.
- Assist in management of the annual marketing budget.
- Create and distribute calendar promotions, news and press releases.
- Negotiate, place, and contract all paid advertising.
- Oversee the strategic development and placement of news and feature stories.
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with news and media outlets and personnel.
- Develop new media outlets.
- Assist with email creation, email list management, website update.
- Create departmental reports with additional input from Ticketing and Creative.
- Manage relationship with all contractors, including social media, ensuring they have all elements needed for social media and that he stays on schedule.
- Track and evaluate analytics from all platforms.
- Develop a social media strategy and plan.
- Oversee and manage all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) to align with audience-building, engagement, and fundraising campaigns in coordination with Ticketing and Development.
- Engage constituencies in authentic and meaningful relationships via our social media platforms and measurably grow audience numbers using up-to-date strategies and methods.
- Assist with writing and maintaining web content, including SEO entry.
- Oversee Google and geoGO fencing strategy and implementation.
- Develop and manage Google Ad Grants.
- Assist in production and updates of brochures, displays, audiovisuals, and other PR materials including assisting in drafting content and messaging.
- Assist in writing and editing quarterly magazine and other PR materials.
- Assist Development Department with grant narratives as needed.
- Minimum three years’ experience in marketing and communications
- Minimum three years’ experience in social media
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Experience in nonprofit arts
- A passion for classical performing arts
Medical Insurance, including vision and dental
Paid personal days
How to Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to Carol at email@example.com. No Phone calls please.
- Date Posted: January 3, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR
- Service Area: Arts / Culture
- Start Date: 02/21/2022
- Salary Range: 40,000 - 50,000
- Working Hours: 35 hrs/wk; M-F, 9:00am - 5:00pm, some evenings and weekends